Finding the right countertop surface for your bathroom can completely change the look and feel of the space. The bathroom gets a lot of traction, and the countertop is a bit of a catch-all for many bathroom activities. Having a bathroom counter that is durable yet beautiful is a must. Quartz is one of the most reliable, durable, and beautiful countertop surfaces for the bathroom.
It is a natural mineral that can be found all over the planet in large quantities. It has been mined for years and is used to create beautiful countertops. Quartz is naturally porous, so when the mineral is filled with resins, it becomes durable and solid. The porous impurities are great as they provide various options for countertops when it comes to color as the resin fills the area. So, no matter your style or overall theme, you can find a quartz countertop that fits.
Benefits of Quartz in the Bathroom
While quartz is most well-known for being a kitchen countertop material, it is also an excellent option for the bathroom. Below are the homeowner-approved benefits of quartz countertops in the bathroom.
- Stain Resistant: Quartz countertops are not sealed. Without a seal, the porous parts of a quartz countertop are tight and can resist most stains. This is very helpful as bathroom countertops often have spills due to beauty and hygiene products.
- Moisture Resistant: As with the stains, the resin that fills the porous parts of quartz locks in any possible cracks. Some countertop material is not fully sealed, which leaves room for bacteria and mold to get inside and grow. This is very helpful in the bathroom as it often gets steamy due to showers, making it a hotbed for bacteria and mold growth. This also helps keep your bathroom free from heavy-duty cleaners as they are not needed to clean away any harmful growth.
- Heat Resistant: Without a sealant, there is nothing that can be affected by heat. For those who use curling irons, flat irons, or any other heated bathroom appliances, you are in the clear. The natural stone can resist extreme heat temperatures.
- Scratch Resistant: Because quartz is a natural mineral it is really strong and can withstand a lot of stress. The strength of the natural mineral and the resin are a good surface for an area like the bathroom.
- Low Maintenance: Because quartz countertops can withstand so much, they are very low maintenance. They also don’t need sealing or any heavy-duty cleaners so you can save money and avoid using harsh chemicals in your home.
- Aesthetically Timeless and Modern: Quartz is a timeless, classic look with a modern twist. This is especially true regarding the color variation. Quartz countertops are an investment into your bathroom.
Quartz Countertop Colors for the Bathroom
Choosing quartz for your countertops means options. You can find everything from a light rose color and white to deep blue or brown. Creating a bathroom that works for you and your family is vital, but it should also look the way you want as well. If you are looking into quartz, you can choose from a variety of color options to fit your aesthetic goals.
Vadara Quartz is one of the leaders in countertop surfaces. Vadara’s collection includes the finest quartz surfaces in the industry combining beauty, function, innovation, and value. They are so confident in their product that they provide a lifetime warranty to all customers, both residential and commercial. There are Vadara distribution centers located all over the nation, including a large network of authorized dealers around the country. Check out their website for their latest inventory and to see what is trending. Contact Vadara for more information and any questions you may have!